Tuesday 15 June 2010

Back for more?

More character concepts rolling your way. Scanner still works on Windows 7 apparently, this is a good scanner. HP Scanjet3970, I like you.

Okay, first up is another tank character. Just me jotting down ideas and such.

Second is another character that I've had in mind for a long while. She's a very introverted character with a prodogy like skill with melting into the darkness. Usually amazingly skilled characters in this world are in some respects teachers and leaders but she does not fit into either catagory. She's just good at it and rather not be bothered for it.

Okay, this is the first concept of the final member of Shade's group. A hunter/animal tamer type character seems to be a proper fit in this world and the wolves there have a very special property with their fur. The fur holds no refraction of light. There are no shadows on him so it looks like a solid, black, furry thing. In a pack, these animals blend in with each other so well that the eye cannot accuretly count how many of them there are.

Second concept of the last member of the group. This time it's a female version with a few headshots. My gut is telling me to go with this one and the male version will probably show up again later.

Random character idea. I wasn't sure if I should give them facial hair or not but at this point, I think it would limit the veriaty a bit.

Another picture of the Archer character where I'm trying to further refine his look. I think I'll add more detail to the pants with maybe a zipper or something.

2 comments:

  1. Great designs dude, I'm getting a good feel of the world your creating. The more you post the more I understand your way of thinking. Keep posting man, It'll help for future crits. I'm digging your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad these are turning out well. I've got one more concept I'll draw up and then I'll be able to continue with the comic since it's a more imidiate character. After that, I'll need to start posting up some backgrounds for any ideas. Everything about the world is still in a great deal of flux and subject to change so all ideas are welcome.

    ReplyDelete