Tuesday 9 November 2010

gojira....GOJIRA



Sorry for the late entry guys,I would have handed this artjam pic sooner,but when I was on the roof of this building I saw this huge atomic powered lizard which took my picture and my dinner money then fired this huge beam at me....when I came to it was gone.I then went around asking people if they saw it,and everyone told me he was called Godzilla king of the monsters.Then I said couldn't have been him because the guy that blasted me was absolute D$£K!!! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Now that's an interesting Godzilla! Love the blue stripes that you added in there, but it looks like a part of his tail is missing from behind him.

    Now that this is finally completed, who has next pick on the art jam? I was last sooooooo... Rummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the slight mistake this is a pretty slick design. Looks a lot more agile than most his/her iterations.

    Yeah whatz next, whatz next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice catch on the tail guys,the blue strips where my lame attempt at trying to show the atomic energy flows through His/Her body,need 2 work on my lighting effects.And just for thr record I liked the 1998 movie,yes I said it! lol

    I'll post the next A-Jam on Friday.

    ReplyDelete