Wednesday 12 May 2010

Archer Idea


Here's the second of Shade's motley crew. General idea really and any suggestions would be nice. You can add, take away etc. etc. These are just two shots of him, one done yesterday and the full body drawing done today. I'm thinking his clothes in the full body drawing are what he'll wear. I was thinking maybe fishnets on him but idk.

Main characteristics are thin-ish body type, quiet emo sort of tag along. I'll be doing another head shot of him, maybe tomorrow, to show why he has those stitches. The weapons he carries around are mostly dart/dagger like items to throw. He has a few around his belt but he also uses the pins in his hair as weapons if need be. More details forthcoming once I do more head shots. Should probably do more body shots of the first character.

1 comment:

  1. I like this design, i'm hoping his mouth opens up like that Predator dude.

    ReplyDelete